BALI JETSET DIVE AND MARINE SPORT

One of the best days I enjoyed was that the Bali Jet Set Dive. I spoke with Rhonda, the owner. She was extremely helpful. There were a variety of water sports. One can ask by e-mail for their catalog.

I were greeted by a car and two drivers. We enjoyed our first dive. Initial training in the pool and then to the sea. The coach was very professional. It's nice to be able to Memorial at sea photos and videos.

We then parasailing and flying fish. was no wind, flying fish was terrible. However, sweet Rhonda us ofeered free jet skis. We were very happy for their hospitality.

I have to mention that the hotel is very very clean. Very nice bathrooms, showers, expensive shampoos, towels, etc.
They also have very professional leadership related diving equipment.

On my way back to the drivers were helpful for a stopover on the way back at the grocery store and money exchange offices.

I can recommend this place for water sports.

Bali Jetset Dive And Marine Sport
Jalan Pratama No. 89, Tanjung Benoa, Bali, Indonesia +62 812 385 7218
Previous
Next Post »