So the answer to the first question is: Yes, I do accept guest posts. Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
All the thing about Bali that is useful for my readers is good content for a guest post here. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that I can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email ardval.hc(at)gmail.com Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
I check and respond to all guest post submissions twice a week, so it might take up to two weeks before I get back to you. This doesn’t mean I have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection you should get an answer from me, explaining the reason.