PLAY WITH DOLPHINS IN LOVINA BEACH BALI

Who does not know the Lovina Beach in Bali? Yes, Lovina Beach located in north Bali is indeed famous for its dolphins, tourists flock to the beach to watch the performance of wild dolphins directly.

Lovina Beach is located in the village of Kalibukbuk, Buleleng district, Buleleng regency, Bali, exactly about 10 km west of Singaraja. To get to Lovina Beach, I took the route through Kediri - Mengwi - Tabanan - Sangeh - Bedugul (Bratan Lake - Lake Buyan) - Singaraja. I also passed Gitgit Waterfall tourist area. Up in the Lovina Beach in the afternoon gave me one of the incredible views. Yes, I was presented with a beautiful sunset was beautiful.

To be able to see the attraction of dolphins live in the sea off the coast of Lovina, you were staying in Denpasar have to leave at 3 am. I choose to stay for one night in Lovina, because dolphin hunting will begin in the morning from 6 am until 8 am local time, when the sun will rise. Around 5:30 pm, I along with other tourists had gathered on the beach. The dolphins in the waters of Lovina we can find when we are at a distance of about 1-2 km from the shoreline. Travelling here using a fishing boat that had been prepared for this dolphin search and carry a maximum of four passengers. Lovina Beach waters are relatively calm making this trip to be safe, although service providers still recommend to use a lifejacket during the trip. By paying RP 75.000/person, we can see the attraction of animals is man's best friend. During the trip, we can see the natural beauty of Lovina is decorated sun began to wake from sleep.

Hard to capture dolphin image with pocket Camera, coupled with other conditions where dozens of boats were immediately swarmed the hordes of dolphins surfacing, suddenly make a run for the dolphins that had just appeared. Dolphins are as if already familiar with this game at all. They will appear randomly in different positions as if asking for boats to catch them. For additional information, we are not guaranteed to always see dolphins attraction, everything totally dependent on natural conditions, such as sea levels, wind direction, and our luck.

Lovina Beach, I spent the night in one of the rear leafs Homestay Lovina Beach itself. Room rents are friendly with comfortable atmosphere makes me feel at home for a long stay in Lovina Beach. Plus I really enjoyed the time that served breakfast with a beautiful view of the beach. Ah, think quietly go over me, it was a trip I will never forget. Someday, I will return to Lovina Beach to repeat this wonderful moment.

To see my Cheap hotels in Lovina list, you can see my previous post.

Dolphins In Lovina

Dolphins In Lovina Beach

Sunset With Dolphin In Lovina Beach
Previous
Next Post »