Has anyone got any budget accommodation options they can recommend? I dont care about wifi, bathroom, breakfast etc, just a clean bed!
Also, any advice in how to get from airport to the city would useful? I'd. prefer not to take a taxi if there's any public transport at that time of night from the airport? But if must take taxi, any advice on how much to pay would be greatly received.
PS - my budget for room or dorm would be 8 -12 usd (I'm sure someone will bring me back down to earth if my head is wedged in the clouds!!)
- Adi Dharma Cottages (Jl Legian 155)
Offer all guests with great value for money, friendly service, well maintained properties, a central location and reasonable prices!!
- Bali Bukit Surf Villa (Jalan Raya Uluwatu Gang Indra No.10 Jimbaran)
Escape the hustle and bustle of Kuta - Bali Bukit Surf Villa offers amazing views over Jimbaran bay and out across the Indian ocean by day, and spectacular Kuta and airport lights by night
- Bali Mountain Retreat (Jalan Arjuna
Nestled high on the eastern slopes of Mount Batukaru in Central Bali is Bali Mountain Paradise.)
- Dana Guesthouse Bali (Jalan Pengubugan, Kerobokan Kuta Bali)
Very friendly staff adam/bimbu a true star. we got them cooking some good food by the end. the rooms all have leaking roofs when it rains. the god damn cockerals send you insane some days.
- Green Garden Beach Resort and Spa (Jl. Wana Segara - Tuban Beach / also known as Jl. Jenggala
Intimate small boutique resort with great spa facilities and secluded location at South Kuta Beach, Bali - Indonesia. Great for lovers and honeymooners. Children under 18 years are not recommended.
- Hidden Oasis bed & breakfast (Jalan Pantai Kuta 47B Kuta)
Tucked away in a hectic Kuta area and a stone's away from the famous Kuta beach, we offer you nice, cosy and comfortable guest rooms, located in the very heart of Kuta. All rooms have recently been re-furbished. Air conditioned throughout.
- Jati Home Stay and Gallery (Hanoman Street)
I found Jati Homestay a lovely place with friendly & courteous staff. It was great to be staying within a Balinese family's home situation & observing the every day activities.
- Jati 3 Bungalows (Monkey Forest St Ubud Bali)
the room with aircon are more celan compare with the room without aircon.If you are paticular on cleanliness is batter you choose the aircon room .
- Lumbung Damuh (Jalan Pantai Buitan Kelod Kec. Manggis, Karangasem)
Lodgment simple, but very nice, comfortable, calm, relaxing. Sleep with the rumor of waves. Excellent people, always ready to help. Shortcomings: Cleanliness fails due to pets full of flies wandering, climbing the sofas, etc.
- Legian Guest House (Jalan Nakula Timur Banjar Legian Kaja Legian)
Legian Guest House is low budget hotel accommodation located along Jalan Nakula Timur Street Legian,a 5 minutes drive with free shuttle service to Legian Beach; famous beach for surfing and sunset in Bali.
- Lemonhouse (Padang Bai)
The Lemon House feels like a resort style accommodation without the hefty price tag. Ben will wait all hours of the night to greet you as you make your way up the steps of his fortress like home nestled on a small hill overlooking Patang Bai.
- Mumbul Guesthouse (Gang Mumbul, Anturan)
Mumbul Guesthouse offers budget accommodation with a full range of facilities including pool, free Wi-Fi internet, free bicycle rental, TV/DVD player in all rooms with breakfast included. We are located on the north coast of Bali near Lovina.
- Nick's Pension (JL. Bisma ~ Bali 80571)
A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport.
- Nick's Hidden Cottages (Jl. Bisma)
You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort... Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Hotels.
- Nick's Homestay (Jl. Hanoman No. 57 Padang Tegal Kelod)
Nick's Homestay is owned by a nice family and the place is really beautifull. The garden is amazing and they birds that sing early morning si that you wake up with their song.
- Sindu Guest House (Jalan Pantai Sindu No 1 Sanur)
Welcome to Sindu guest house. The property has been recently refurbished and now offers deluxe accommodation. We are located in Sanur on the beautiful island of Bali.
- Warung Coco (Mataram Street Legian Kuta)
Guests will find all of the finest amenities in each of the 10 rooms in this popular guesthouse. Included in all rooms are television LCD/screen, internet access – free Wi-Fi, air conditioning.
- Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages (Jalan Raya Candidasa)
I really enjoyed my stay at the Temple.
- Tanaya Bed & Breakfast (Jl. Raya Legian 131)
good service from all the staff. good location and affordable price. will recommend others for their stay too.
- Taman Sari Cottage II
- Villa Baladewa Empat (Umalas II, Jalan Bumbak, Gang P. Karimata, Kerobokan)
WELCOME TO VILLA BALADEWA EMPAT BALI Bali, the fabled Island of the Gods, continues to enchant one and all with its stunning private beaches, panoramic lakes, virescent rice terraces and mystical volcanoes.
- Zen Inn (Jl Sulayakti Padang Bai)
Welcome to The Zen Inn, Padang Bai, Bali. We are a small boutique hotel situated near the ferry port and beaches of a traditional balinese fishing village. A perfect base for diving, snorkling or relaxing on on the local white sand beach nearby.
- Warini Bungalow (Jalan Hanoman Ubud Bali Indonesia)
warini bungalow the right choice to stay in ubud if you looking for cheap place , free WiFi ,breakfast . pick up from kuta only 150.
- Villa Onga Bali(Jl: Bumbak Gg:Onga Br: Anyar Kelod Kerobokan-Umalas)
Situated on the quiet traditional village is surrounded by lush tropical garden enjoys the Rice Terrace views. Designed for complete privacy & full service.
- U Paasha Seminyak (Jalan Laksmana, No.77 Seminyak)